The children of Bailey House need your help! For the first time in a decade, the corporate partner that has provided backpacks filled with school supplies for Bailey House kids is unable to do so. Each of the children (ages 4-18) in the organization’s housing program, headquartered in East Harlem, lives in a household affected by HIV/AIDS. Bailey House is requesting in-kind donations to inspire the kids – prospective future business leaders and entrepreneurs – to do their best in school and to offset the high cost of purchasing school supplies, a hardship for low-income families.
If you are able to donate supplies, please contact Bailey House by August 14,2015:
- Celia Turner - 212.633.2500 x460; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittany Owens - 212.633.2500 x458; email@example.com
- 25 backpacks for children ages 4-10
- 100 marble composition books
- 100 three-ring folders (for three-ring binders)
- 50 1” three-ring binders
- 50 reams of three-ring binder paper
- 25 1GB Flash Drives
- 30 4-packs of fine-point Sharpie markers
- 30 8-packs of colored pencils
- 50 12-packs of #2 pencils
- 50 packs of 3” Post-Its
If you don’t have time to purchase supplies, you can also donate to Bailey House by clicking here.
Thank you for your support!
Posted by Sean Franklin,
Senior Associate, Media Communications Committee, NGLCCNY
Director of Client Services, L7zGroup
Interested in being featured? Please contact me at Sean@NGLCCNY.org.