Two Events and Two Different Dates to do LGBTBE Business in California
6th Annual California Cable Supplier Diversity Fair
November 1, 2016 in Long Beach, CA
Join Charter Communications, Cox, and Comcast for one on one meetings with representatives from purchasing groups, a networking luncheon, and a cable industry panel discussion.
This one-on-one matchmaking event connects Minority, Women, LGBT, Service Disabled Veteran and Disabled-Owned businesses with potential procurement opportunities with Charter Communications Inc., Comcast, and Cox Communications.
California Cable is a forum of diverse suppliers and the host companies to better understand the needs of the other, creating a valuable opportunity to foster business relationships.
- Registration and continental breakfast
- “One on One” meetings with representatives from purchasing groups.
- (Please note appointments are limited and are based on the procurement needs listed for each company).
- Networking luncheon and cable industry panel discussion
5th Annual Insurance Diversity Summit
December 7, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA
Hosted by the California Department of Insurance, the Insurance Diversity Summit will engage insurers and stakeholders for a discussion about diversity in the insurance industry and host matchmaking meetings for diverse suppliers.
The purpose of the Summit is to engage insurers and stakeholders in a discussion about the state of diversity within the insurance industry. Please check back for more information as we near the date of the Summit.
For more information about the Summit, please visit here or contact us at:
- Diversity@insurance.ca.gov / (916) 492-3623.
- Registration for matchmaking closes on November 1st.
- Registration is first-come, first-serve; please register immediately if you plan on attending!
- For more information visit here.
To learn more about LGBTBE Certification, please visit here.
Senior Associate, Media Communications Committee, NGLCCNY
Experience Producer, Socio
Interested in being featured?
Please contact me at
Please contact me at