Monday, July 7, 2014

Meet TJ Chernick, NGLCCNY's Membership Account Executive

Thomas "TJ" Chernick
Membership Account Executive, NGLCCNY


Greetings,

It is an honor to be part of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamberof Commerce NY serving as the Membership Account Executive. It is such an exciting time for our community and for this chapter, and I am looking forward to being a part of its growth.

The New York chapter is spearheaded by an incredible group of leading entrepreneurs, movers and shakers, and it is with similar gumption that I approach this new role. Following a fantastic lineage of people who have served the chamber, I am lucky to come on board to such a strong foundation on which to build upon the Chapter's momentum.

I bring to the table 9 years of experience in international program management, community involvement, and advocacy. Moving forward, the aim during my tenure with the chamber is to utilize this background to increase the membership experience of current NGLCCNY members by providing exceptional service, to grow our membership base by reaching out into our community to those outliers who may not have thought of the chamber as an option for them, and to encourage growth in the number of nationally certified businesses.

Coming from a professional background in advocacy, I believe our community wields incredible power. As entrepreneurs and business owners, you push the economy forward, and by increasing diversity within this scope you are truly advocates for lasting change.

It was with great excitement that I come on board with the NGLCCNY and I look forward to meeting every one of our members in the coming months to hear about what you would like from the future of your membership, and how we can grow our presence in this incredible city.

If you or someone you know has any questions about membership, don't hesitate to contact me directly. My proverbial door is always open and I hope you will reach out to me and see me as a resource, an open ear, and as your personal cheerleader.

Here is to an exciting year!

Best Wishes, 



No comments:

Post a Comment