Perfect for newbies and veterans alike, the conference is for marketing, advertising and PR executives who want to reach gay and lesbian communities, and initiate or update effective strategies.
Conference attendance is limited in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Community Marketing & Insights has been successfully connecting its clients with diverse gay and lesbian communities worldwide through consumer market intelligence and strategic planning since 1992.
Pink Banana Media specializes in unique aspects of LGBT online marketing, matching a product or service to targeted online communities through geographic and demographic targeting.
Learn, review, update and strategize with ALL NEW CONTENT for 2013:
Results from Community Marketing research on over 45,000 out consumers.
Discover and reach diversity markets within the LGBT world.
Observe and anticipate LGBT trends.
Social networking and other emerging communications opportunities.
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Lesbian market strategies
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI and more.
The 2013 agenda is in development. In the meantime you may download the 2012 Conference agenda.
CONFERENCE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2013:
- Early Registration through March 15, 2013: $245
- 2+ from the same company: $225 each
- 5+ from the same company: $195 each
- Registration from March 16-April 12, or on-site: $295 each