Monday, October 1, 2012

Join Us for the #1 Business Trade Show!

10,000 Business Owners • 40+ Seminars 
• 200 Exhibits   Unlimited Networking 

The National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce NY is proud to partner with the largest business expo and networking event in the Northeast.



We invite you to pre-register for the 8th Annual New York Business Expo and Conference for free admission. This is a must-attend event if you want to network with peers, purchase discounted products & services, identify new business-to-business resources and attend cutting-edge seminars that deliver actionable strategies.

Date: October 17th 2012

Location: Javits Center Hall 1A - 655 West, 34th Street, New York, NY 10001
Website: www.EventManagement.org/newyork

2 comments:

  1. I have a client who would definitely enjoy this networking opportunity in New York City, I'll make sure to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely seems like something I would be interested in. I'm always trying to expand my business through networking. I have been looking into new marketing ideas and decided I'd like to invest in a top seo company. I'm hoping I can learn even more about seo at this event!

    ReplyDelete