Sunday, April 22, 2012

Featured Alumnus: Thomas Koveleskie


 
Thomas Koveleskie says the best aspect of his work is seeing how his advice helps people find the freedom to do what they want with their lives. “I'm very emotionally and personally invested in the success of the individuals and families I serve through my practice at UBS,” says Koveleskie, a financial advisor and certified financial planner at UBS.

Regardless of their current financial situation, Koveleskie sees his clients as economies unto themselves, with unique strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. “I'm very selective about the client work I take on,” he says. “It's not just about the money; a client's goals and dreams are hugely important to me.”

Koveleskie also plays an active role in helping the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community in New York advance in business. A resident of New York City since the early 1990s, Koveleskie says he has witnessed a profound evolution in the LGBT community while he has evolved personally as a gay man. “One of the greatest strengths I have noted in my community is its ability to catalyze innovative ideas and trends in business,” he says. 

To read the full article by Maria Minsker ’13, go here:  CORNELL Enterprise Online

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I'd like that vedio , especially 'cause if it also has the vedio in Japanese could identify with my wife.

    desk chairs

    ReplyDelete